David Burke's Cheddar Cheese Sliders
- Mix 2oz George Washington Porter(R) with 2oz David Burke's 207L Prime Steak Sauce.
- Pat ground beef into 1 1/2 inch (diameter) burgers.
- Let marinate for 5-10 minutes then grill 2-3 minutes on each side to termperature.
- Toast the English muffin sides until golden brown.
- Serve with a Porter/Steak Sauce dipping sauce.
- Marinate the sliders just before grilling (5-10 minutes before). You don't want to over saturate.
- Reduce the marinade by one half to intensify the flavor.
- Save a little beer foam for garnish.
- 2oz George Washington Porter(R)
- 2oz 207L Steak Sauce
- 1lb Ground Beef
- English Muffins