Easy Sautéed Mushrooms
Yield: Serves 4; makes about 2 cups
- In a skillet, heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat and when the butter melts, add the mushrooms and garlic. Cook for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms soften.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve hot or warm.
- Serves 4; makes about 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound white or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper