Latitude 48 Barbecued Shrimp
Yield: Serves 4
- In a large sauté pan or wok, melt ½ cup of the butter over medium heat. When melted, cook the garlic for about 20 seconds. Add the shrimp, paprika and soy and cook, tossing, for about 1 minute.
- Add the beer, lemon juice, pepper sauce, Worcestershire, and cumin and cook for about 3 minutes to blend into a sauce. Add the remaining ½ cup of butter and stir with the sauce until melted.
- Divide the rice among 4 serving plates, top with the shrimp and pan sauce and serve immediately.
- Latitude 48 Barbecued Shrimp
- Serves 4
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Samuel Adams Latitude 48
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups cooked rice, for serving