Samuel Adams® Boston Lager Grilled Skirt Steak Tacos
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the oil, beer, garlic, chili powder, both mustards, cayenne, paprika, and black pepper.
- Lay the steak in a shallow glass, ceramic, or rigid plastic dish and pour the marinade over the meat. Turn the steak to coat it on both sides, cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 12 hours. Turn the steak a few times during marinating. Alternatively, put the steak in a sturdy, zipped plastic bag, add the marinade and manipulate the meat in the bag to coat it well.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill so that it is medium hot. Or heat the broiler. Grill the steak for about 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or to your desired degree of doneness. Let the steak rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes. Slice it crosswise against the grain and serve.
- Serves 8
- 1 yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) Samuel Adams Boston Lager
- 1 1/2 cups Coca-Cola or another cola
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pounds skirt steak, trimmed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 24 corn tortillas
- About ¾ pound Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- ½ pound guacamole, storebought or homemade
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, quartered