Samuel Adams Octoberfest Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
- In a skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp and it renders its fat. Add the olives, shallot, and garlic and sauté for about 1 minute or until the garlic is golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the oil, beer, and vinegar. Use right away as a warm dressing.
- Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 slices smoked bacon, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped dry-cured black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Samuel Adams Octoberfest or Samuel Adams Boston Lager
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar