HELP US BREW DREAMS AND CREATE JOBS ACROSS THE COUNTRY!
“We want to support small food, beverage & brewery business owners so they can practice their craft, do what they love, and achieve economic stability.”- Jim Koch, Founder and Brewer
In 2008, we launched Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream, our core philanthropy program, that increases access to the capital and coaching that small food and beverage business owners need to successfully start, strengthen and grow their businesses.
- We work in partnership with Accion, the nation’s leading nonprofit provider of small business capital and financial coaching, to get business capital into the hands of the small business owners who need it most.
- Our Samuel Adams employee-volunteers lend their expertise across the country, coaching on a range of business functions including financing, legal, marketing, packaging, sales & distribution, e-commerce, social media, and much more.
- We deliver additional value by connecting small business owners with business and industry networks and unique market opportunities.
To date we have:
- Lent nearly $3 million to more than 325 small business owners
- Helped to create or retain nearly 2,000 jobs
- Coached more than 4,000 small business owners from coast to coast
And now we’re asking you to help!
Throughout the month of May, we’ll donate five cents* for every pint of Samuel Adams Boston Lager draft sold at participating locations. You can find the bars and restaurants near you on the map below. While visiting those bars and restaurants, be sure to visit RaiseAPint.com to help further show your support for small businesses by checking into your location. Your social sharing could win you a Brewing the American Dream prize pack!
So join us and Raise a Pint to small business owners, knowing that each time you do, you’re part of a national movement that is Brewing the American Dream, creating jobs and helping lift the economy!