Goat Cheese Fondue
Yield: Serves 3 to 4
- In a small saucepan, mix together the cheese, ale, and cream. Bring to a simmer over low heat, whisking constantly to blend and smooth.
- Whisk in the butter and when completely incorporated, add the cumin. Season to taste with salt and pepper, stir in the chives, and serve with bread or pretzels.
- Serves 3-4
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 4 ounces (½ cup) Samuel Adams White Ale
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped or snipped fresh chives
- Sliced bread or pretzels, for serving