Samuel Adams® Beer Steak
Yield: Makes 4 servings.
- Rinse the steaks and place them in a large sealable container. Sprinkle each side of the steaks with the salt and lemon pepper. Gently pour Samuel Adams Boston Lager® over the steaks (making sure the seasoning doesn't wash off). Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Place steaks on grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness is reached.
- 2 bottles Samuel Adams Boston Lager®
- 4 (1/2 pound) beef rib eye steaks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons and 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper