Boston Lager Steamed Rice
Yield: Serves 4
- Rinse the rice 3 times and drain well.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, mix the rice and beer. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover tightly, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the beer has been absorbed by the rice.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the rice sit, still covered, for about 10 minutes. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
- Serves 4
- 1 cup jasmine or long-grain rice
- 12 ounces (1 ½ cups) Samuel Adams Boston Lager